Scenic backwaters, misty hills, calming beaches and coconut groves of Kerala makes a perfect romantic destination for all the couples. With so many places to visit and things to do, Kerala is the perfect place to enjoy your honeymoon.
Here are some of the most romantic places that you need to add in your destination special tour packages Kerala.
- Munnar: The green luscious mountains of Munnar are famous as honeymoon destination among Indians. To will witness the beauty of nature with your own eyes when you get there. You can visit Mattupetty Indo, Poopara, Eravikum Nation Park and Pothamedu.
- Alleppey: There can be nothing more romantic than staying on a house boat on your honeymoon. During your stay, you will be served freshly prepared meal, you will be passing through paddy fields, tranquil backwaters, and remote islands while you enjoy your time on houseboat.
- Kovalam: Kovalam beach is very famous for its lighthouse. You can plan your stay at Kovalam and relax at a beach with your partner. During your visit, you should not forget to add beaches in your destination special tour packages Kerala.
- Bekal: If you are looking for less crowded places to spend your time, Bekal is the best option. You will not only enjoy the beauty and comfort but also enjoy the calm and noise free holiday. The best time to visit is from Oct to Mar.
- Wayanad: This is the perfect spot to spend an exciting honeymoon. You can visit Kuruva for a picnic or trek to the top of the Chembra Peak for an amazing view.