Scenic backwaters, misty hills, calming beaches and coconut groves of Kerala makes a perfect romantic destination for all the couples. With so many places to visit and things to do, Kerala is the perfect place to enjoy your honeymoon.
Here are some of the most romantic places that you need to add in your destination special tour packages Kerala.
- Munnar: The green luscious mountains of Munnar are famous as honeymoon destination among Indians. To will witness the beauty of nature with your own eyes when you get there. You can visit Mattupetty Indo, Poopara, Eravikum Nation Park and Pothamedu.
- Alleppey: There can be nothing more romantic than staying on a house boat on your honeymoon. During your stay, you will be served freshly prepared meal, you will be passing through paddy fields, tranquil backwaters, and remote islands while you enjoy your time on houseboat.
- Kovalam: Kovalam beach is very famous for its lighthouse. You can plan your stay at Kovalam and relax at a beach with your partner. During your visit, you should not forget to add beaches in your destination special tour packages Kerala.
- Bekal: If you are looking for less crowded places to spend your time, Bekal is the best option. You will not only enjoy the beauty and comfort but also enjoy the calm and noise free holiday. The best time to visit is from Oct to Mar.
- Wayanad: This is the perfect spot to spend an exciting honeymoon. You can visit Kuruva for a picnic or trek to the top of the Chembra Peak for an amazing view.
Read More:- Why choose a handcrafted gift online store carefully?
Kerala is considered to be the dream destination for many people around the world. There are not only things to see but you can do many things as well. With an abundance of cultural diversity, natural beauty and architecture, Kerala is a state which needs to be explored. Here is a list of things that you must include when you book travel packages Kerala.
Stay in a Houseboat
Staying on a houseboat is the best thing one can do in Kerala. Don’t forget to spend a quality time living on backwaters of Alleppey and enjoy its scenic beauty as you row your way into the forest of Kerala.
Watch Snake Boat Races
Snake boat races are one of the most exciting things to watch in Kerala. These boat races are held in the month of July to September during Onam festival. If you plan to travel Kerala during monsoon season then, you can customize your Book travel packages Kerala so that you can enjoy these boat races to the fullest.
A night stay in tree houses
If you are visiting Kerala, you cannot miss this. You have to stay in tree houses and enjoy the lush green environment around yourself. Live closely with nature and enjoy it’s beauty to your heart’s content.
Bird watching is another famous activity that you can do during your visit to Kerala. You can find some of the migratory birds like Siberian Crane, heron, and waterfowl in the bird sanctuaries. November to February is the best time for Bird watching.
Read More:- How the Kerala mural paintings were made?
Kerala is called God’s own country for a reason, this state of India offers scintillating backwaters, mesmerizing waterfalls, lovers spot, and rejuvenating hill tops. Kerala has something to offer to everyone who visits this place. For all our trekking lovers, let’s take a closer look to some of the Kerala nature trails.
The famous and highest peak of South India, the Anamudi Hills is situated in Munnar. The peak is ideal for trekking because of its natural terrain. You’ll be needing permission from the forest department to do a trek to the top. A famous and rare flower which blooms once in every 12 years can be found in Munnar.
This peak is the second highest in Kerala which is located in Thiruvananthapuram. This peak is inhabited by local tribes who detest women, only male trekkers are allowed to explore the famous Agastyarkoodam Peak. For this trek also you need prior permission from the forest department.
This Kerala nature trail is visible from all the parts of Wayanad. The Chembra Peak is festooned by sparkling waterfalls. The forest department provides all the necessary equipment to all the enthusiastic trekkers. This 3 hour trek is quite risky and one should go at their own discretion.
Pythal Mala is situated in Kannur which is seasoned with different types of flora of fauna, blanketed by deep forest perfect for trekkers who are looking for some adventures. This 6km trek to the top is not easy but the effort made is totally worth it.
Read More:- The history of Thanjavur Painting Kerala